What a nightmare

angelict

Jan 16, 2020
So the doctor prescribed pills for a suspected UTi last Thursday today it's been deemed per their notes on the 9th yeah Sunday right their not open anyway I've had my pharmacist contact them to consult with them as I'm sick of it no UTI therefore stop giving the pills well it's now the 11th and I was due to give her another one this evening. So she's had a few upto this morning. Cant wait for the blood tests doubt they will ring complete joke and I'm so frustrated at the moment. Pharmacist reckons their checking for electrolytes whatever that is no one has told me.

jennifer1967

Mar 15, 2020
Southampton
i think the only thing you can do is go back to the gp but maybe speak to a different gp. did you have face contact? or another medical dept that your mums involved with it. its hard to really diagnose when they are only at the end of the phone. if they dont phone you, you may need to phone for results. i know its hard at the moment ive had the same problem personally and have to get results next week. when you are looking after a person then you have to sort it out it just feels that im doing enough just someone help and make my life easier. im so sorry you are going through it but wish you luck to deal with the doctors maybe write a list of what you want from the appt

Hazara8

Apr 6, 2015
So the doctor prescribed pills for a suspected UTi last Thursday today it's been deemed per their notes on the 9th yeah Sunday right their not open anyway I've had my pharmacist contact them to consult with them as I'm sick of it no UTI therefore stop giving the pills well it's now the 11th and I was due to give her another one this evening. So she's had a few upto this morning. Cant wait for the blood tests doubt they will ring complete joke and I'm so frustrated at the moment. Pharmacist reckons their checking for electrolytes whatever that is no one has told me.
They are probably evaluating the urine and kidneys via electrolytes analysis. Its very frustrating having to wait on tests generally, but hopefully results will progress things positively.

angelict

Jan 16, 2020
I did ask the one that gives me the proper information is retiring shame really he's alright.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jliesman