Weston super mare in the news

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by Chris, Jun 6, 2005.

1. Chris

Chris Registered User

May 20, 2003
    :) Am expecting Norman to read this!

I'm really pleased to see an article about the Tea Dances in Weston super mare (and nearby Long Ashton) for people who have dementia and their carers in SHARE - the newsletter of the Alzheimer's Society. This is a great publication and is free if you are member of the Society (membership is free if you are a carer).

Its great to see your own local services given the spotlight - and a chance to say a very big THANK YOU to all who run them - staff and volunteers of the North Somerset Branch of Alzheimer's Society .

Lots of other benefits of membership and the more members there are the easier it is for Society to get more funds etc

Details on the website - www.alzheimers.org.uk

2. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Hi Chris, I too read the article, and immediately thought of Norman.
    Not saying he would be able to access same, but now he is linked with Weston because of his postings. Regards to all, Connie

3. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
    I was delighted to read the article on Weston-Super- Mare.
    I did time back have a standing invitation to the branch, if I am there at the right time.
    They sound a friendly happy gang
    Looking forward to going again soon,fingers crossed
    Norman