Well something's Working!

NotTooLate

Jun 10, 2017
Alvechurch
toolate.blog
I’ve only been blogging for a short time and my main aim was to find others like me and as something to give my brain to work on.

Great news… Blogging is doing it! When I first started, my spelling was so bad, the grammar was no better and it was taking me forever to draft, redraft and check one last time before posting out there. I have a few close friends that check and it was embarrassing having the post come back with still so many errors. Now, my spelling is improving, of course the spell checker is helping, the grammar is improving a bit too and it’s not taking me so long. I seem to be able to go along with a thread in my head… that sounds like quite a good catch phrase! The best bit, the errors are not appearing nearly as so often. They’re still there, but I tell them I put them in deliberately, just to keep them on their toes.

This must mean that my brain is developing, adapting and improving, so it must be keeping me away for that dreaded edge of doom.

So, have a go! Maybe you don’t want to do a blog, but what about a story for the kids, an article for your local paper, a poem, a song, or even a real old fashioned letter to a friend?

It works, it helps and keeps you going!

Please give it a try!

My Blog