1. Áine

Áine Registered User

Hi Welshflower,

As promised I'm starting this thread for you because you were struggling to use the forum.

If you click on "post reply" it will bring up a box where you can write what you want to. When you finish you just need to click the box at the bottom that says "submit". Try it. You'll soon get the hang of it, and I'm sure others will help if they see you struggling.

good luck

Áine

2. Tender Face

Tender Face Account Closed

Mar 14, 2006
    NW England
    Hi Welshflower....

I remember you posting before ... (because it was about EPA at a time I was 'immersed' in all that stuff) ...... ..... we're all here to help each other as best we can - and that includes getting used to the forum .... loads of things I haven't worked out yet .... but have had so much support here ...

Do hope to hear from you soon,

Love, Karen (TF), x

3. panda

panda Registered User

Apr 16, 2006
    Surrey
    Hello welshflower I too dream that one day I will be able to send replys with photos and do clever things like attachments..... but for now I can just answer posts and have recently worked out how to do a new post. Good luck and stick with it you will get a lot of support here:)