• We're currently experiencing technical issues with our newsletter software, so our Dementia Talking Point monthly updates have been put on hold for now. We hope to restart the newsletter soon.

Find out more >here<.

Welcome to Talking Point - introduce yourself here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Hi @Pelegace and welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to read about your mum's diagnosis but I'm glad that you have been pointed in the direction of this forum. There's always someone here to listen and support.

You might find it helpful just to browse round the posts to begin with but when you feel ready you might want to start your own thread. Many members have done this. It allows you to ask all of your questions, share your concerns or even just have a rant and have all of the responses in one place. Just go to the I Care For A Person With Dementia area of the forum and click on post new thread.

In the meantime I wondered if you would find the dementia guide useful - Dementia Guide. Looking forward to seeing you around the forum.

Countryboy

Mar 17, 2005
Cornwall
Hello Anna and welcome.

I'm sorry to hear about your mum's diagnosis but I'm glad you found TP. I know you will find lots of help, support, advice and friendship here. When you're ready you might want to start a thread of your own so that people can get to know you and offer help if you have any concerns or questions.

Looking forward to seeing you on the forum. x
sorry for jumping in here
Hi just a query some years ago I was had a Lzzy on my TP friends list ok I don’t have a list now because I have been off air so to speak for a couple of years but wondering if you were the same Lzzy I joined TP in march 2005 and was friends wit Barry who I emailed every week until he passed over

Tony

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
sorry for jumping in here
Hi just a query some years ago I was had a Lzzy on my TP friends list ok I don’t have a list now because I have been off air so to speak for a couple of years but wondering if you were the same Lzzy I joined TP in march 2005 and was friends wit Barry who I emailed every week until he passed over

Tony
Yes @Tony - I believe I'm the same Izzy! My husband was Bill but sadly he died last year. It's nice to see you back.

Countryboy

Mar 17, 2005
Cornwall
Yes @Tony - I believe I'm the same Izzy! My husband was Bill but sadly he died last year. It's nice to see you back.

Hi Lzzy Sorry to here Bill had passed away yes I remember Bill now
well I still going had a couple of heart attacks and got diabetes now but thats old age I suppose

anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS

Tony

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Hi Lzzy Sorry to here Bill had passed away yes I remember Bill now
well I still going had a couple of heart attacks and got diabetes now but thats old age I suppose

anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS

Tony
Merry Christmas to you and your family as well Tony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emma101