Wee Mummy's gone

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Wee mummy died tonight. It was a long and hard fought battle.

Last edited:

Kriss

May 20, 2004
Shropshire
Dearest Magic

She has "won" the battle - she is free.

You'll miss her so much but remember she's right by your side now - closer than she's been able to be for a long long time. Keep talking to her you'll find answers when you need them.

love
Kriss

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hello Magic

There's no winning with Alzheimer's, but there is certainly a doing the best it can be done, and you did that.

So sorry you have lost her, but then, you lost her as a Mum who was badly ill, and now you can start to regain her, through memories, as she always was. And she WILL still be around you, and within you.

Take it slowly, take care.

Best wishes

Norman

Oct 9, 2003
Birmingham Hades
Dear Magic
so sorry to hear your sad news,but Mum's suffering is over now,she is at peace.
She will never really leave you,all the good memories are still there,cherish them
Love
Norman sad

susan

Aug 18, 2003
east sussex
Dear Magic
A long hard fight your dear mum put up, like my dad - they are stars and so very much at peace now and with time you will remember the happy memories.
Take care of yourself, give yourself time and space - you will need it with love Sue x

storm

Aug 10, 2004
notts
Dear Magic,So sorry to hear about your mum my thoughts and prayers are with you and your dad.I am sure your mum is smiling down and feeling such pride and love for the way you both loved and cared for her.loving thoughts storm

Katy44

Sep 14, 2004
Thinking about you Magic, look after yourself, this must be a difficult time xx

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Majic, someone out there must know the rightwords. I can only say I am thinking of you and send you love. Take care of yourself, Connie

Nutty Nan

Nov 2, 2003
Buckinghamshire
My thoughts are with you, Magic. Take comfort in the fact that your Mum's suffering is over and she is at peace now. She knows how much you cared and how hard you fought for her, and she will always be in your heart.
All the best, Carmen

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
My dear Magic, take heart in the fact that she's at peace now.Thinking of you and your Dad at this sad time, you will never really lose her all the time you hold her in your hearts. With love, She. XX

Leah

Oct 22, 2004
Northumberland
God has her in his keeping, You still have her in your heart.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.
Try to hold on to the good memories and take extra care of yourself now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArthurPOA