We all need to laugh...or we'd cry.

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
My mother is going to get her name in the Guinness book of records.

Yup.

She had a baby yesterday, so she told her carer.
Asked Were there any congratulations cards on the mat?

Bless.

There was me thinking watching the TV coverage of the royal goings on was harmless.

Big Question ........''Who's the daddy?'' lol

Jessbow

Mar 1, 2013
Midlands
Given that my dad hasn't been dead a year yet, I kinda assumed. Mind you, at 83 and 80 I guess they'd both be in the records, even posthumously

nerak

Account Closed
Jul 4, 2013
ireland
Honestly sometimes I wonder if they are in fact having a better life then we are?????? maybe their little world is a nice place?? who knows?

sarahp

Feb 23, 2013
I agree, laughter is the best medicine :)

When my mum lived on her own, I went round to see her and she kept telling me she had had a visit from a woman, telling her she was her daughter and was telling me she must find her again. She kept telling my "im not like that", no one told me! I had been round earlier that day and can only think it was me she was referring to, she often thinks I am 2 different people. She sometimes slags me off to me!!! Saying she's nuts! Her the one with blonde curly hair.

I also put pictures on her wall in a bid to jog her memory, and to remind her of family but often wander if this is the right thing to do as this sometimes causes confusion. I showed her the picture of us when we where children and she thought they where new children she didn't realise she had!!

Sarah xxx