Warning - don't complain

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by ellie 123, Jan 12, 2008.

1. christine_batch

christine_batch Registered User

Jul 31, 2007
    Buckinghamshire
    Dear Ellie,
    You have my full sympathy with all this addition stress you are going through.

When Peter was at home I did keep a diary on his daily Care.

It was so helpful when I had to answer questions on when did this happen etc.

I do wiish you well.

Best wishes
    Christine

2. 117katie

117katie Guest

Christine has just remembered to add, Ellie, what I forgot to say:

Keep that diary! Doesn't have to be a work that Shakespeare would be proud of, just a short, sweet, and to the point diary!

I'll volunteer to create the "soap script" if you send me your ramblings!

Thanks, Christine, for jogging my memory!! Same applies, Christine, you send me your own ramblings (if I may call them such, without causing offence!) and I'll compile them into a blockbuster.

Katie

3. christine_batch

christine_batch Registered User

Jul 31, 2007
    Buckinghamshire
    Dear Katie,
    You would not cause me offence.
    On the subject of Don't Complain - I have and regarding S.W. who has messed up big time in the way in which Peter's case was handled. Continuing Health Care and me having to pay top up fees and not being able to pay mortgage !!!
    On speaking to the BOSS LADY telling me I am withing my right to complain, so I have.
    In doing this, it is not just for my benefit but all those who are in a similar situation.
    Very best wishes
    Christine