Vitamins

Valk

Nov 14, 2006
Can someone advise please. I am looking for a good liquid Multipurpose Vitamin supplement for my mother. Her appetite has changed and I wanted something that she can drink, that has all the goodness in. Thanks. Valk

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Hi Valk, I have just done a web search for liquid multi vitamins and there are plenty to chose from.

Good luck Sylvia

kazlou

Feb 3, 2006
Surrey
Hi Valk,

Have you tried Complan (it's a milky drink with added vitamins & minerals) my Mum loves it.
Kaz

Valk

Nov 14, 2006
Vitamins Reply Thanks

Thanks for the suggestions. I will pick some complan up today and I found that Seven Seas do a multipurpose Liquid. Sometimes things are staring you in the face and you can't see them thanks.

Also has anyone any tips on handling the situation when you are asked to take them home, even though we are at home, as this can go on for hours?

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Hiya Valk,
Try changing the subject. Go out for a walk and return "home" (though it is unlikely to be recognised as such) - it is a difficult one to handle.
Love Helen

mel

Apr 30, 2006
Sheffield
Hi Valk
I always used to say to mum something on the lines of "the decorators are in but we'll go tomorrow "....or "its dark now we'll go in the morning"....It seemed to work......until the next day!!

I bought some complan today.....will try it on mum tomorrow

Valk

Nov 14, 2006
Thanks

Just want to say thanks for the advise. Started Mum on the complan and it seems to be working for the moment. Started to take her to B&Q in the evening to get her out of the anxious stage of going home. She loves the Christmas Lights, so it calms her down.

Regards
Valk:eek: