visiting

nannylondon

Apr 7, 2014
London
Thanks Chick I am slowly adjusting trying to keep busy some days I am so down and have a good cry but I know I have done the right thing but old guilt monster still kicks in xx

chick1962

Apr 3, 2014
near Folkestone
Thanks Chick I am slowly adjusting trying to keep busy some days I am so down and have a good cry but I know I have done the right thing but old guilt monster still kicks in xx

Aww don't feel guilty as I am sure you have done the right thing too. It's natural to feel sad and down as it's such a change and adapting to being on your own takes its time I guess . Wish I could offer some advice nannylondon :( I am thinking off you and Chugs and all the other friends on here who are going through the same . Sending love and hugs xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using Talking Point

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
Hello nannylondon, I'm glad things are settling down for you both. I have often said that we sometimes don't realize that not only our loved ones have to settle in, so do we. It can be very hard for us to do so, as we realize all the ramifications of the changes.

I'm grateful for you that Chris is settling. Now, please, please, knock that guilt monster off your shoulder. It doesn't belong there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breazkrissy