Visiting Profiles

Joe_90

Mar 25, 2009
Newcastle
The water gets murkier. I have some good and not so good news for you. You should be able to see the posts you made today via that last link I posted or via your profile - if you can't I am flumoxed. However, on further researching the situation I find that the previous 9 posts that you made prior to today were all made to one thread and that thread has subsequently been removed as it contravened out T & Cs and that's why you can't see those. So a combination of circumstances I think. There is still a potential bug or at the very least an anomaly since neither Connie nor I could see the data via the link the other had posted and I don't "think" thats right.

Edited to add - I see you are reporting a complete lack of success - the web team will have to look into it.
well lets the cloudy/murkier water gets clearer, my lasts posts may have inded been in one thread, but i am at a loss why they should have been deleted? but am willing and waiting to understand why - with a full explanation. also lets hope that previous posters can re-iterate and explain their reasons etc for comments towards me and why i have had so much hostile/negative press so to speak, to the best of my knowledge I have caused no member any unjustice or malice??

Last edited:

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
I can speak to the thread, but not even then in detail. When a thread is deleted all posts in it get deleted. That thread came under the category of the following:

3.8 The Alzheimer's Society may from time to time edit or remove posts that are contrary to these terms and conditions or not constructive to the overall purpose and mission of the Alzheimer's Society or create a distraction to that purpose and mission

and thus

4.1 The Alzheimer's Society has the right, but no obligation, to remove, edit, move or close any message or group of messages for any reason.

The bolding is mine.

Last edited: