Visiting Profiles

Marianne

Jul 5, 2008
NW England
A certain other thread (best not named!) prompted me that other people were concerned about who was looking at profiles and why .... :D

My concern was the fact that those viewing my profile were three moderators in a row. I asked a simple question, what did they want to know about me and being as there is no information on my profile I thought it would be a good idea to give this information freely.

Regards

Best not named.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
just to confirm :)

you sat logged on staring at your own profile, and so I went to look

that was really the case.

Edited to say that, of course, the fact that your browser was pointed at the profile, that doesn't mean you were glued to it. I often leave the PC unattended for long periods. I'd recommend simply forgetting about it.

Last edited:

Marianne

Jul 5, 2008
NW England
Edited to say that, of course, the fact that your browser was pointed at the profile, that doesn't mean you were glued to it. I often leave the PC unattended for long periods. I'd recommend simply forgetting about it.

I can assure you I do not sit watching you watching me I have a life.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
I think I'm insulted - I've just checked how many visits my profile page has had and it's 287. Sylvia (grannie G) has had like 640! I don't think there's a way to check who's had the most but there you are - at the bottom of the pile again.

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
It's a bit like being the last one picked for the netball team isn't it Jennifer. Brings back memories of Valentine's Day for me!! Boo Hoo!! Sob sob!! All the big busted girls got Valentines whilst all the flat chested ones such as myself got none!!

xxTinaT

Joe_90

Mar 25, 2009
Newcastle
I only checked your profile because you had been looking at mine - incidentaly - why have all my previous post been deleted?

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Costa Blanca Spain
Hey, just found a peculiar coincidence!!! I'm pretty nieve but something smells fishy to me about the fact that whenever I read a post which is not about directly caring for someone, they have usually joined around about March this year???
xxTinaT

Last edited:

Joe_90

Mar 25, 2009
Newcastle
Hey, just found a peculiar coincidence!!! I'm pretty nieve but is something fishy about the fact that many posters on this thread joined in March of this year?? Most strange indeed!!

xxTinaT

err whats this got to do with this topic? and my post?

Joe_90

Mar 25, 2009
Newcastle
this thread is not about caring for anyone, its about visiting profiles. so please explain still as you are still not making sense

1948NHSBaby

Feb 18, 2009
Quick check on the joining dates of posters,(not on profiles) only vonny Feb 09, me now Feb 09 & joe 90 March 09?? everyone else, Old members??

Joe_90

Mar 25, 2009
Newcastle
obviously tina you are quick to post - but may i suggest enagaing thy brain first - you have gone completely off subject and tried to hijack this thread with unfounded inuendo's, when challenged - you edit your post - but you still miss the point of the thread etc - And I call the moderation team to deal with the hijacking of post as mentioned here in other threads - also furthermore to answer my original question please - why were my previous posts deleted
????

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Jennifer, you made me curious.

I think I'm insulted - I've just checked how many visits my profile page has had and it's 287. Sylvia (grannie G) has had like 640! I don't think there's a way to check who's had the most but there you are - at the bottom of the pile again.
Today 11:34 AM

I have just looked at mine. He, He, I have got more than you....although only half as many as Sylvia.

Never knew I was so popular.:D:D:D

Joe_90

Mar 25, 2009
Newcastle
Jennifer, you made me curious.

I have just looked at mine. He, He, I have got more than you....although only half as many as Sylvia.

Never knew I was so popular.:D:D:D

lol connie good for you for being popular - and all others who are too, i may have only a few, but I am not in the clique, but as a relevant newbie this would exlain things so no worries

Last edited:

Joe_90

Mar 25, 2009
Newcastle
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
must be a mod priveledge to see them, i urge all other ordinary non staff members to try the link jenniferpa gave to see if its just me or my pc playing up

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Yes someone check please.

Incidentally much as I would like to be "staff" and therefore paid, I am what I say I am: "unpaid volunteer". Katherinew is the only paid staffer regularly posting. If people start saying I'm staff and paid I'm going to to be audited by the IRS :eek: and there's nothing as scary as that.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konnifel