Visiting hairdressers?

hooperswan

Dec 22, 2016
Hello folks,I look after my mother at home and had been trimming my mums hair and found that it's harder than it looks ;) So after doing that about 3 times,I have given it time for her hair to settle down from my attempts and have decided that I should wait to see if I can get the visiting hairdresser again.I just thought I would run that past the forum members to see if anyone has managed to get a hairdresser to visit recently and if they think it's safe?
Mum is unable to leave the home so it has to be a home visit,pre covid she did have a lady that visited
I know it adds another risk but mum has 8 carers each day that have their own lives and shopping trips anyway so a risk is always there

Last edited:

CardiffGirlInEssex

Oct 6, 2018
My parents' regular visiting hairdresser started back in mid July and they've had a visit from her with no problems. Their cleaning lady is back there today for the first time too. Suitable PPE of course but neither they nor I are overly worried about these visits.

hooperswan

Dec 22, 2016
My parents' regular visiting hairdresser started back in mid July and they've had a visit from her with no problems. Their cleaning lady is back there today for the first time too. Suitable PPE of course but neither they nor I are overly worried about these visits.
Ok thanks.I have sent her usual lady a text but she hasn't got back to me yet,she's possibly on holiday.It will be lovely to see mums hair short again as it brings out her cheeky face

Sirena

Feb 27, 2018
I agree, it should be fine, I hope you hear back from the hairdresser soon. She's probably quite busy!