Visiting carers and hand washing

occupied99

Jan 3, 2020
That is so worrying.

That same carer that has issues still has hair dreched in grease,she had to be told about it before,I noticed after her day off that she hadn't even bothered to wash it,the other carers say that her uniform is grubby and I was told last night that she had said to one of her co workers "I don't see why I should have to wash my uniform if the company aren't paying for me to do that"You couldn't make it up

occupied99

Jan 3, 2020
I would refuse her.
Other workers have turned down shifts so not to have to work with her but the management think she's great as they use her to fill shifts,many complaints have been made by her co workers but the management aren't interested in listening to the co workers and have said she's lovely

TNJJ

May 7, 2019
cornwall
Other workers have turned down shifts so not to have to work with her but the management think she's great as they use her to fill shifts,many complaints have been made by her co workers but the management aren't interested in listening to the co workers and have said she's lovely
That may be so but she has a duty of care to her clients. More so in this climate...