Virtual Christmas thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
Two days of Christmas with family now, today at C's son with a nice drive up the rainswept M4 and tomorrow for lunch with her hyperactive daughter. Still, we had a wee glass of rosehip wine with our neighbour yesterday and there's a two hour relaxing tv programme following the reindeer herds tomorrow night, so that should relax us again.
Have a good Christmas, or a peaceful one if you can, everyone.

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
hi @nae sporran
I hope there's no problems with the roads and rain - nothing like the route the reindeer will take, will look out for that
Thanks Shedrech, it was a good day and only a wee bit damp on the motorway. Have a good Christmas.

Christmas part two with C's daughter, so putting on Silent night by Enya to cam us doon.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Thanks Shedrech, it was a good day and only a wee bit damp on the motorway. Have a good Christmas.

Christmas part two with C's daughter, so putting on Silent night by Enya to cam us doon.

That's lovely Rob!! I hope you are well and truly calmed down!!!!

I'm about to set off for Cambuslang. It's beautifully sunny and cold here. I believe the central belt has a fog alert so my drive should be interesting!!

nae sporran

Oct 29, 2014
Bristol
That's lovely Rob!! I hope you are well and truly calmed down!!!!

I'm about to set off for Cambuslang. It's beautifully sunny and cold here. I believe the central belt has a fog alert so my drive should be interesting!!

Bon voyage Izzy, hope it's not as bad as forecast.

marionq

Apr 24, 2013
Scotland
080BE1D3-FE2B-4AA9-911E-EB036BB2FF43.jpeg
I’m in the process of setting the table for tomorrow. Had to bring in the garden table and will do as much as I can including showering and shaving John tonight. Still have more to do but this is my work so far.

Watch out for that fog @Izzy it really is bad.

Last edited:

Grahamstown

Jan 12, 2018
East of England
01740674-2323-416E-B894-70CB3208BECA.jpeg
What lovely Christmas messages and it does warm your heart even in the midst the difficulties of our caring for our loved ones. I have managed to get to Christmas Eve with enjoyment and calmness by having little and often family around and otherwise very quiet with the usual routine. It reminds me of when the children were little and routine was best. Merry Christmas everyone!

AliceA

May 27, 2016
A VERY HAPPY JOYFUL CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE ABOVE ALL A LOVING PEACE.

TRIED TO SEND YOU A CHRISTMAS TREE SOMEHOW JUST A SMALL ONE UNDER THIS SO NOT SURE IF IT WILL WORK, PERHAPS NOT,

Must get some warm clothes out for the Reindeer Trip see you all there!

Alice
IMG_0334.JPG
It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L Ann