Virtual 5k fundraiser

kayt

Jul 18, 2017
Hi, what a fantastic achievement - I too enjoy running but my knees are starting to shout back at me now. I am looking for people to take part in my 3rd annual fundraiser. It is a virtual event where you have to run, walk or cycle 5k, any where you happen to be and on any day during September, you pay a £5.00 entry fee and you receive a medal for your hard work. I have an event on facebook if you'd like to take a look, https://www.facebook.com/events/1881450605430467/ thank you:)

kayt

Jul 18, 2017
In aid of Alzheimers Society

Following the success of this event over the last two years, there will be another virtual charity run/walk/cycle again this year to raise funds for Alzheimer’s Society. The event will once again take place during the month of September - World Alzheimer’s Month.
All you have to do is run, walk or cycle the 5k distance anywhere and at any time during the month of September 2017, hopefully with a group of friends. You then need to submit proof of your activity to receive your medal.
Entry fee will remain at £5.00 per event and you may enter just the one or a combination of all three, or indeed all 3. Therefore if you enter the run and the cycle entry will be £10.00.
If you would like to take part all I need is your email address so that I can forward you an invoice for payment (see contact details below). Please remember to state if you will be running, walking or cycling.
Thank you all and please share this event with your friends and families and follow us on facebook: Virtual 5K Memory Run/Walk/Cycle 2017
Kay

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaronL