Virgin

Michael E

Apr 14, 2005
Ronda Spain
This evening Monique has reassured me that she is a virgin and available for marriage.... I have a terrible feeling that says more about me than about her! Or is that a 'Mars' take on it?

Michael

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Hi Michael, there must be something in the air. The other evening Lionel rang his call bell at about 11pm. The carer hurried into him. "What is the matter Lionel?, she asked............he replied "Will you remind me to ask Connie to marry me when I next see her"

Maybe we can have a "double" wedding. Love

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
Oh bless connie , that is so lovely :)

An enlighten moment of confusion of a wife he love with out relishing , that his already married

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear Margarita, just have to set the record straight.

No.....Lionel and I are not married.

We have known each other for 10 years (I think he was suffering from Alzheimer's when I met him). We have lived together for 7 years. He has been diagnosed for 5 years.

I was thrilled to be asked to be his wife. (He has not mentioned it since).
Does not matter really, I shall always love and care for him.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Connie, that's so lovely. We're just a year ahead of you. We met 11 years ago, and John was diagnosed 6 years ago. We did get married, we were smitten from the day we met, but like you we would have been together anyway.

But wouldn't it be lovely to get married in the NH? Think of all the virtual bridesmaids you would have! And the photos! We'd all love it.

Seriously, let us know how things are going.

Love,

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Dream as if you will live for ever -
Live as if you will die today

Dont really know what to say - I am quite emotional about the last few posts!! - just copied the above and it seemed appropriate.
To love and be loved is the most important thing in anyone's life.
God Bless you ALL. Best wishes Beckyjan

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
opps Have to reword that now ( you know me :) )

An enlighten moment of confusion for a woman he loves with out relishing , that his already loves and wants to be his wife .

(Hope you get my meaning )

I wonder could you still
Legally marry Lionel now ,as he has AZ ?

Marriage anyway is just a legal document, binding to people together, that can be broken , your both not married still together , so what is binding you both , Must be true love I personally feel , That does not need a peace of paper to prove it xx

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976