very worried

tracey ann

Jun 14, 2006
bedford
Hi, i am going through tests to see if i have early dementia. the trouble is i'm only thirty five. Im really worried as i have four kids, the youngest only three years old. I have never heard of it this young. has anyone got any advice for me please..

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hello Tracey Ann

first thing is not to prejudge anything at all!

Many conditions can cause some symptoms that make us fear we may have all sorts of things. Stress and overwork, depression, burn-out, can all give us worries because these can manifest with some symptoms that may appear like dementia.

Caring for four young children is such a major thing that it may simply be draining you.

If you are having tests, then please try not to worry more than necessary, and await the results.

Can you tell us what were the things that led you to having the tests organised? What happened?

Very best wishes

zed

Jul 25, 2005
London
Also remember dementia in someone your age is extremely rare. The symptoms of dementia are very similar to many other more common diseases such as depression, stress and thyroid problems.

It is good that you are having tests, hopefully the doctors will get to the bottom of it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misty24