• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can now be found in our new area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

Very short invitation

Grommit

Apr 26, 2006
Doncaster
Will the section of community which against stem cell research which is liable to lead to a cure for Alzheimers disease, please come and spend 48 hours with Jean.

I am sure you will change your mind.

May

Oct 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Walk a mile in our shoes...

is what I bounce up and down shouting at the TV/radio... you're right Sylvia they haven't a clue

lesmisralbles

Account Closed
Nov 23, 2007
Grommit, hear, hear.

Spend the same 24 hour's with Ron
And' social workers's
spend 24 hour's with the person you are refering to.
Walk a mile in their shoes.
Oh, another flying Pig.
Barb X

TinaT

Sep 27, 2006
Bolton
Some campaigners are so busy looking up their own backsides, they can't see what is real. They have concerns for the life to be - I have concerns for the life that is.......
xxTinaT

DuskStar

Mar 22, 2008
Will the section of community which against stem cell research which is liable to lead to a cure for Alzheimers disease, please come and spend 48 hours with Jean.

I am sure you will change your mind.
Well said. I imagine most people would have changed their minds well before 48 hours if they had spent it with my grandparents.

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
My brother has MS and my husband has Alz. - to me it is unethical NOT to go ahead with research, so long as the researchers are committed to finding a cure.

Jan

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Hi all, echo all your thoughts on this issue.

May dear:
Walk a mile in our shoes...
is what I bounce up and down shouting at the TV/radio... you're right Sylvia they haven't a clue
You and me both May.