very poorly

Prague09

Jul 22, 2008
essex
My Dad is very poorly in hospital, not responding to any treatment, gave him blood transfusion but no response he is bleeding from his stomach, dont know if that is due to his fall or medical condition, they cant get anything through his mouth due to his broken jaw. He must have fallen very hard he is covered in bruises. Poor Dad such an awful ending for him. We cared for him for 4 and a half years and he never so much as had a hair out of place on his head, then he is in care home for 10 days then falls. Prague 09.

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Dear Prague

I am so sorry that you are all suffering this dreadful situation. I would like to send you my heartfelt wishes and a warm (((HUG)))

Love

Amber 5

Jan 20, 2009
Berkshire
Dear Prague,
I am saddened to hear about your Dad - poor chap. Hope he is as comfortable as possible and love to you both.
Gill xx

Cl13

Feb 19, 2009
Cumbria uk
Hello Prague, so sorry to read your post, I hope your dad will soon be feeling a bit better, I know how you feel, its awful when they fall where ever they are, my dad was discharged from hospital after a diagnosis of cancer and fell within an hour of getting home and broke his hip and femur.
Take care (((((( Hugs ))))) for you all.
Love Lynn

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear prague, your poor dad does sound as if he is now in a bad way.

Falls can, and do happen anytime. Just hope that you can get some rest through all of this. You sound so troubled.
Sending love n'hugs.

Prague09

Jul 22, 2008
essex
Thank You

Thank you all so much for the replys. I am going back to the hospital now to be with him, not sure if he knows we are there or not, none the less we are having ordinary conversations with him, asking what he thinks to certain situations as we normally would. Prague 09

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
So sorry to hear this news Prague - I'll be looking in to see if there is any improvement. Take care with driving and other things like locking doors - you must be so distracted with the stress & sorrow of it all........xoxo

Vonny

Feb 3, 2009
Telford
Hi Prague,

So sorry to hear about your dad, what a dreadful thing to happen to him. I do hope he isn't in pain.

Keep strong and take care

Vonny xxx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976