Very frequent whimpering/crying - unable to be alone

Marmotta838

Apr 16, 2016
Australia
Hi there - since Mother's anxiety has increased she doesn't want to be alone at all and has no ability to entertain herself, nor the desire. She is often crying when she calls me and cries frequently throughout the day and night - but not real tears, interestingly - often just the sounds of crying, whimpering. Awful - makes you feel guilty all the time and very pressured to be there/phone/sleep over. Anyone else got this? Thanks....

Toddleo

Oct 7, 2015
Hi there - since Mother's anxiety has increased she doesn't want to be alone at all and has no ability to entertain herself, nor the desire. She is often crying when she calls me and cries frequently throughout the day and night - but not real tears, interestingly - often just the sounds of crying, whimpering. Awful - makes you feel guilty all the time and very pressured to be there/phone/sleep over. Anyone else got this? Thanks....
Actually Yes! my mum whimpers and cries but there are never any tears, she also moans and groans a lot. There is not a lot we can do about it, it's almost like a habit, so we just jolly her along and ignore it.

Canadian Joanne

Apr 8, 2005
Toronto, Canada
The mother of a friend of mine cried every night, with tears, for months and months. She was inconsolable. It did stop, finally, but my friend found it very distressing.

Tin

May 18, 2014
UK
Hi, just checking in to find out how things are going. Having problems sending you a pm, not the website, but my inability to follow instructions!??