very bad verble agression i hoped had stopped for a while

bel

Apr 26, 2006
coventry
what a fool
i have had a few weeks grace since the last and worse out rage when i said and ment it i would have to walk
he has tried so hard since
but today he wanted to go in to town and buy somthing
came back in a state could not find it
i should not of let him go but he is a man not a child or invalid and he so wanted to do it
the rest of the day he was all over the place -sharp angry etc he wanted to go down our local for a pint hot night etc
i was dredding it had 2 drinks i said i need to go home i have a head ache he can be a night mare all day and then be ok i am then left in a mess he thinks cos he has calmed down i should straight away love bel x

christine_batch

Jul 31, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Dear Bel,
Just when you thought things were on an even keel, something happens and it starts all over again.
I know that so well when Peter was at home.
Sending you love and understanding.
The times that I wanted to walk away and the hurt it gives when we are trying to do our best.
How this herrendous disease effects so much of our lives.
You need a tonic - some quality time with the Grandchildren.
Love to you.
Christine

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Dear Bel

I`ve found I can`t take anything for granted.

A faiirly peaceful period has to be enjoyed just for as long as it lasts, but we learn by experience it will not last long. :(

I`m so sorry.

Love xx

sad nell

Mar 21, 2008
bradford west yorkshire
how i feel for you Bel

As you know from my inebriated PM ,We are walking the same path,Bob and Trev sound so alike and the agression is so hard to deal with,even though you and i know it is not there true natures. it is just so draining not knowing what will trigger another bout of agression,and you feel like your walking on egg shells, have no solution love you wanted you to know i really do understand your situation and you can Pm me any time, usually up late.if you need to chat.After i took another look at my last PM to you iwas shocked by my terrible spelling, so one good thing have laid of the wine for acouple of nights, no puffy eyes today, shall we both try to stick to lime juice this week, might even loose a few pounds off the hips and gain afew in our purses. am having a massage on Friday why dont you give it a go, it is something just for you, sorry to ramble on, but hope i can be of support to you. love Pam