Vaso

Chuggalug

Mar 24, 2014
Norfolk
Hiya Vaso. Yup, my hubby has been ill with dementia for the last few years. It's only just been documented that he has it, although still undiagnosed as to which type.

We're at the stage where the medics are looking at a month's respite. Whatever your story is, so far, there are many people here who will be able to give you sound advice as to where to go for any help you may need.

All the very best to you.

esmeralda

Nov 27, 2014
Devon
Hi Vaso, glad you made it here. My husband also has dementia. I've found so much information, kindness and even laughter on TP. LadyA is right, whatever your particular difficulties someone will have had a similar experience. Hope it is a good place for you. Love, Es
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rageddy Anne

Feb 21, 2013
Cotswolds
Hello Vaso. You haven't posted for a while. How are you getting on?have you had much help since your husband was diagnosed? There seems to be a bit of a postcode lottery when it comes to help and advice.

Last edited:

elizabeth hc

Oct 31, 2012
I find the dementia cafe a great place to talk. My O.H just sits there but it is good to share things. He can be very aggressive verbally, as much as I know it is not him it isn't,t easy to take sometimes