Vaso

Vaso

May 10, 2015
my husband has dementia and I'm finding it hard to come to terms with and I cry a lot in the bathroom so he can't see me

jaymor

Jul 14, 2006
South Staffordshire
Hello Vaso and welcome to Talking Point. So sorry that your husband has dementia and you are finding it hard to come to terms with the diagnosis. I think we have all felt the same and taken varying lengths of time to get back on track.

You will find lots of support and advice and friendship on here from all the members. They may be where you are right now and have empathy by the bucket load or further along the line and can help you along as and when you need the support.

So please make use of the forum and look forward to seeing you posting very soon.

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
Hello Vaso and a warm welcome from me, too :)

This diagnosis is so difficult to cope with, and as jaymor says, we're all somewhere along the road. I hope you get the support you need, from here and elsewhere.

Looking forward to seeing you posting (reading can be good, too).

Lindy :) xx

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
my husband has dementia and I'm finding it hard to come to terms with and I cry a lot in the bathroom so he can't see me

It`s so sad. I used to cry a lot too. It doesn`t make anything better other than release pent up emotions.