• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can be found in our area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

UTI or Major Decline??

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
A warm welcome from me too @SandyF.

When you feel ready you can tell us a bit about your situation. I know you will get lots of help and support here.

Dimpsy

Sep 2, 2019
What a worrying time for you all, sending good wishes for the next few weeks x

Triffid

Oct 4, 2020
oh my @maz11 so much going on for your family ... I hope the meds help your mum, and fingers crossed for your test results

just to offer a warm welcome to DTP @Triffid ... there's lots of support here, so do keep posting

thanks - just taking the plunge. Btw love the Julian of Norwich quote, that’s kept me going through the last few hard minths

maz11

Jul 28, 2020
Hi all,

Just thought I quickly jump on and update you. Mums condition is still the same mentally. She has developed delirium and has no idea whats going on. The covid drug is working well and her physical health improving slightly but mentally she is the same as when she went in a week ago tomorrow.

My Dad and I both tested positive for covid. Dad was admitted on Friday night and was moved to ICU this morning due to severely low oxygen levels.

He is on a fancy new oxygen mask and sats have improved a bit.

We cant see any of them which is really horrible.

My covid symptoms are much milder in comparison to theirs.

Start of a new week now so let's hope this one is better.

Thanks for your support

X

Sarasa

Apr 13, 2018
@maz11 , so sorry that your mother, father and you are ill. It sounds like your parents are being well cared for, I hope someone is looking after you.

Izzy

Volunteer Moderator
Aug 31, 2003
Dundee
Oh @maz11 how dreadful. Im so sorry to hear how bad things have been. I hope your mum and dad are improving and that you are being well cared for too. Thank you for updating us.