1. Q&A: Medication - Thurs 22nd November, 3-4pm

Do you have questions about medication and drug treatments for dementia? There's no drug to cure dementia yet, but it's often possible to relieve some symptoms.

Our next expert Q&A will be hosted by Simon from our Knowledge Services team. He will be answering your questions on Thursday 22nd November from 3-4pm.

You can either post questions >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll answer as many as we can on the day.

Using dementia-related apps - your feedback

Discussion in 'Researchers, students and professionals' started by HarrietD, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Spamar

Spamar Registered User

Oct 5, 2013
    Suffolk
    MJ, I tried Sea Hero some time ago and enjoyed it! Didn’t find a problem with how to use it. As far as I know, I don’t have dementia!

Just like to say that OH, with dementia, couldn’t even answer a phone or switch on a radio or TV from before diagnosis. This is the guy who used to write programs for computers! So apps absolutely no good for him even when he was early stages.

2. Mudgee Joy

Mudgee Joy Registered User

Dec 26, 2017
    Female
    New South Wales Australia
    I must try again with sea Hero - but will wait till there is a child visiting to help me :eek::D