Useless IT person back!!!

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Hi danny

You have to have the pictures stored on your computer.

First google images for what you want -- flowers, hugs, etc. Check that the pic isn't copyright (no dot com on it), and right click, and save as. Give it a name and save in My Pictures. I've got several saved under different headings.

Then when you want to add one to a post, click Manage Attachments (under the reply box). Click browse, and navigate to the pic you want. Open it, then click Upload. The name of your pic should appear on the Manage Attachments screen. Then it will appear on your post. (Use Preview Post to see if it has worked.)

You can always be cheeky and pinch someone else's pic if you see on you like! Just right click on it and save! Don't tell anyone I told you though!:D

Photos are a bit more complicated because you have to resize. Try a pic first, and we'll take it from there.:)

Last edited:

danny

Sep 9, 2009
cornwall/real name is Angela
Hazel,for you

Attachments

• why-travel-spiritual-travel.jpg
    why-travel-spiritual-travel.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 448

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Click Your Account, left on the green line.

Click Edit Signature.

Then get creative! Words, pics, quotes, smilies..........:D

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
OK, when you've set it up, you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save Changes.

Sorry, I forgot that bit!:eek:

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Is your picture perhaps too big? You can only have a very small one, I think, like the avatar.

Try just using words and see if that works, then we can mess about with the pic.

PS Are you using the pic you sent me? If so, I can resize it for you.

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Hmm - that's a thought - Danny/Angela could do with an avatar as well as a signature!! You're doing a great job Hazel - so busy this evening!!

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Keeps me out of mischief, Sue!:D

Danny, I know you're not online just now, so I've resized your pic and put it on my sig box.

If that's the one you want to use, right click and save it, and try again. I'll take it off mine.

If you want a different pic, post it and I'll resize it for you.

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
That pic makes a lovely addition to a signature - or it could be an avatar - I hope Danny/Angela uses it - I'd like to see that pic regularly.