Urgent help required!!

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hiya All, as i mentioned earleir i have been approached by a publisher of mental heath topics who has agreed to publish all my poems on Alzheimers. He has sent it in Attatchment form for PDF but it wont open and i need to read it and send it back!!Any ideas would be welcome, this is the good newqs i have just got,

Hi Norrms and family,

I think giving you a voice is important so i am happy to support this book. I recommend that whoever is best on email between you and your carer is the main point of contact. Please include both of your contact details and then a covering later stating that you have a carer. How did you hear about us ? I am emailing you a contract which needs posting back and signing. Please read the FAQ page, publishing schedule and promotion guide pages on the website before signing so you know how everything will work.

Standard_Publishing_Agreement___Chipmunka_v38.pdf (56KB)

geum123

May 20, 2009
Hi Norms.
Congratulations on having your poems published. How encouraging!

I read quite a few pdf documents and use Adobe Reader to open them.
Hope the moderators don't mind me putting the link below.

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

It fortunately came ready installed on my computer as I am useless at downloading things.
Failing this, someone else will hopefully come along to help you.

Well done again!:)

Kind regards,
Geum

Bookworm

Jan 30, 2009
Co. Derry
Opening files

It may not be a problem with it being pdf - more how it has been attached to email......Mostly when I open attachments I double click on them & they just open smoothly - but sometimes when they don't I right click on then & a "drop down" menu appears nearby with the option "Open" or "Save" - try doing the "Open" one first & if that does not work "Save" it to somewhere you can find it easily e.g. desktop?

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Do you get an error message saying it can't open the attachment?
If so, try going back and clicking it again, it may open. Or if you have the option to save, do that, and then open it from your computer.

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
My previous message seems to have disappeared!:eek:

I suggested that if all else fails, you can forward the email to me and I'll send you a paper copy.

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Sorry

Sorry Hazel, i thought i would try the computer thread and tea roon. sorry for any confusion, i have e mailed you the e mail and attactment (If you know what i mean :D:D Thank you so much, will be in contact tomorrow, best wishes, Norrms and family xxxxxxxxxxx

Norrms

Feb 19, 2009
Torquay Devon
Hi

Hiya my friend, please dont be sorry, i value your advice but i have decided against the publication of my bvook for a while , thanks again, best wishes, norrms and family xxxxx