Uplifting and comforting song

Danelover

May 2, 2013
Hi,I
have found Josh Grobans song BRAVE to be really comforting, the words have helped me relax and have faith that all will come right in the end for my lovely mum.

CollegeGirl

Jan 19, 2011
North East England
Thank you Danelover for reminding me of this lovely song. I need some comfort and uplift this evening and have just listened to it again on YouTube.

I too hope that all will come right for your dear mum.

xx

Danelover

May 2, 2013
Christmas Day

Hi,
I feel confused and upset as my family have had enough and we have all decided Grandma should not come to us Christmas day.
We all love her but my behaviour around her upsets hubby and son 24 and Daughter 28.
I do find it hard if she is incontinent or needs help in the downstairs loo ( hard to preserve dignity such a small space ) she is a bit hard of hearing even with the aid I find it hard.
So, she will come Christmas Eve and/or Boxing Day if she is out of bed, so strange to leave her in the care home. I havent told my bro yet, he is away for a week over Xmas, he would understand but I hate telling him so often how hard i find her sometimes. She is so sweet really,

AlsoConfused

Sep 17, 2010
Your Mum may well enjoy a more relaxed Christmas in her "hotel".

She'll be enjoying the family's company at less fraught times of the Christmas holiday.

Please don't worry ... just focus on enjoying this Christmas as much as you all can.