1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

Update on the lack of Alzheimer Drugs e Petition on the PM'S website.

Discussion in 'Dementia-related news and campaigns' started by capybara, Feb 11, 2007.

1. capybara

capybara Registered User

Jan 10, 2007
    #1 capybara, Feb 11, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2007
    I must Thank everyone who has signed the petition , currently standing at 600 signatures and position number 21 on page 1 of health matters on the number 10 Downing Street website

The petition only started on the 10th of January so not bad going, I am hoping with your support to get 1000,s of signatures and would ask you if you have'nt all ready done so to ask your friends,family and work collegues to do the same (if they agree of course). Link below:
    :p
    The reason for my setting up this petition can be viewed here:- http://www.seniorsnetwork.co.uk/alzheimers/alzheimersdrugs.htm

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/alzheimerdrugs/

2. KenC

KenC Registered User

Mar 24, 2006
    Co Durham
    Hi Capybara,

That was brilliant well done your an inspiration.

Best Wishes

Ken

3. capybara

capybara Registered User

Jan 10, 2007
    Nearly 1000 signatures now!

The petition currently has 963 signatures so is going very well
    Thanks for the support.
    Mark