1. Expert Q&A: Benefits - Weds 23 October, 3-4pm

Our next expert Q&A will be on the topic of benefits. It will be hosted by Lauren from our Knowledge Services team. She'll be answering your questions on Wednesday 23 October between 3-4pm.

You can either post your question >here< or email them to us at talkingpoint@alzheimers.org.uk and we'll be happy to ask them on your behalf.

1. christmas

christmas Registered User

Apr 27, 2014
    Leicestershire
    Hi everyone just wanted to tell you how Peter is ,he has been in the home eighteen months now he seems happy in the home all though it broke my heart to do it ,I now know it was the best thing I could have done for him the home where he is cared for look after him so well . I still go every day to see him , can't help myself , sometimes I get down I miss him so much at home its very lonely and still seem to cry a lot .but I know you lady's and gentlemen have it worse than me I should stop feeling sorry for myself , but watching Peter go down so much just breaks my heart , I try to look happy every time I see him and I talk to all the other people if Peter is asleep witch is most days. The children tell me not to go but I need to even if he is asleep I hold is hand I want him to know I am there hugs to you all Christmas xxxxxx

2. Grannie G

Grannie G Volunteer Moderator

Apr 3, 2006
    Kent
    It`s good to hear your update @christmas. I`m sure your husband knows you are with him

3. canary

canary Registered User

Feb 25, 2014
    Female
    South coast
    Im glad Peter is settled in the home and happy. If you want to go every day, then do.
    xx

4. Cat27

Cat27 Volunteer Moderator

Feb 27, 2015
    Merseyside
    I’m glad peter is settled & I'm sure he knows you are holding his hand.