Update on my book - long overdue

creativesarah

Apr 22, 2010
Upton Northamptonshire
I have been quite depressed recently and haven't done much writing or told you how my book is getting on.

I am writing my second book The Golden Seam which hopefully will be out in the next couple of months.

It's different to the memory box, longer stories some a bit darker but they always turn out OK in the end!
It's based around a creative writing group. Will tell you more when it's ready to be published.

The Memory Box has had 15 five star reviews from around the world and encouraging feedback on the reminiscence qualities of it.

People have said finding a book suitable for someone with dementia to read that is neither condescending nor too complicated can be a bit of a nightmare. So this is my contribution.

bit.ly/sarahveness

Kitten71

Jul 22, 2013
East Yorkshire
I have been quite depressed recently and haven't done much writing or told you how my book is getting on.

I am writing my second book The Golden Seam which hopefully will be out in the next couple of months.

It's different to the memory box, longer stories some a bit darker but they always turn out OK in the end!
It's based around a creative writing group. Will tell you more when it's ready to be published.

The Memory Box has had 15 five star reviews from around the world and encouraging feedback on the reminiscence qualities of it.

People have said finding a book suitable for someone with dementia to read that is neither condescending nor too complicated can be a bit of a nightmare. So this is my contribution.

bit.ly/sarahveness
That sounds great! Sounds like you are very talented. Good luck with it all x

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanpotts