Update on mum.

Carabosse

Jan 10, 2013
Spoke to our own Dr today and told him what his colleague had said, I think he was quite shocked at what had happened as all he could do was apologise.
Anyway, been calling in the morning and at night to see how mum is in respite and she is doing fine so far, I will be over to see her later in the week.

Eternity

Jul 17, 2013
London
That's really good news about your mum being settled - at least you can get on with all your jobs and hopefully have a bit of rest too in-betwwen visits :)!

Glad your own doctor was able to be reassuring - you definitely need to come up with a plan to keep him yours forever

x

Carabosse

Jan 10, 2013
Winning the lottery might help that way I could pay him to see mum when she gets ill....
Only problem now is the CH where mum is for respite, I told them what time she gets up and goes to bed at home and asked them to stick to it so I don't have problems when she comes home, I called last night after 10pm and was told mum had just had a cup of tea and a sandwich, what!!!! Why give someone food at that time of night as mum will still be processing it when she goes to bed and the tea, well she will be up and down to the toilet, will have to tackle that when I go over later in the week.