Update on mum - was asking about pregabalin

Roman223

Dec 29, 2020
Just wanted to check in on you. Hope you're ok xx
Hi Jenny11: I would be lying if I said I was doing ok! I am not able to think clearly, to eat properly, to function. Everything has gone out of the window... I am really sorry to hear of your mum and I want to send you lots of love. Firstly I am really grateful for you thinking of me. As you are going through the same 'ordeal' as I am. Thank you. Thinking of you too. ?

Jenny11

Jul 18, 2022
Hi Jenny11: I would be lying if I said I was doing ok! I am not able to think clearly, to eat properly, to function. Everything has gone out of the window... I am really sorry to hear of your mum and I want to send you lots of love. Firstly I am really grateful for you thinking of me. As you are going through the same 'ordeal' as I am. Thank you. Thinking of you too. ?
Take it hour by hour if you have to ((huge hugs)). They've called the doctor to my mum & told me to prepare for the worst. Message me if you need me xx

Jenny11

Jul 18, 2022
Hi all, thank you for your thoughts. I went to see my mum this afternoon. She can no longer speak, her eyes are really sunken and her fingers are going blue. She's incredibly pale & sleepy. The nurse has called the doctor as she can't get a sats reading from her fingers. They've more or less told me to expect the worst. You know it's bad when you get everyone come to see you & they're rubbing your arm in sympathy when they're talking to you ?

I've confirmed no hospitals. Just asked them to make sure that she's not in pain & to make her comfortable. Just waiting now for the phone call to see what the doctor says.
Thinking of both @Jenny11 and @Roman223.

Hugs

MaNaAk
Thank you ❤️

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Hi all, thank you for your thoughts. I went to see my mum this afternoon. She can no longer speak, her eyes are really sunken and her fingers are going blue. She's incredibly pale & sleepy. The nurse has called the doctor as she can't get a sats reading from her fingers. They've more or less told me to expect the worst. You know it's bad when you get everyone come to see you & they're rubbing your arm in sympathy when they're talking to you ?

I've confirmed no hospitals. Just asked them to make sure that she's not in pain & to make her comfortable. Just waiting now for the phone call to see what the doctor says.

Thank you ❤️
I know exactly how you feel having been through the same thing with mum, dad and nana.

Hugs

MaNaAk

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
My mum and dad celebrate their 65th wedding anniversary next month. Heartbreaking ?
My mum's anniversary is coming up in eight days four days before my birthday. She passed away fifteen years ago and I wish that she had been able to spend more time with her grandchildren but she was ready to slip away. You must that your is very very proud of you.

Hugs

MaNaAk

Roman223

Dec 29, 2020
Take it hour by hour if you have to ((huge hugs)). They've called the doctor to my mum & told me to prepare for the worst. Message me if you need me xx
Thank you Jenny11: I think at the moment I'm just shutting myself away. I don't know what to say as I don't feel great. But my thoughts are with you. X

Jenny11

Jul 18, 2022
My mum's anniversary is coming up in eight days four days before my birthday. She passed away fifteen years ago and I wish that she had been able to spend more time with her grandchildren but she was ready to slip away. You must that your is very very proud of you.

Hugs

MaNaAk
We told her today that there's a new baby coming. Too early to announce it & no idea if she understands. It'll be her second great grandchild.

Jenny11

Jul 18, 2022
Thank you Jenny11: I think at the moment I'm just shutting myself away. I don't know what to say as I don't feel great. But my thoughts are with you. X
Please get someone to check in on you. You're precious too ?

MaNaAk

Jun 19, 2016
Essex
Thank you to both Jenny11 & MaNaAk: I am ok. I don't have anyone to check up on me. I appreciate your caring thoughts. x
I'm glad you're okay but you need someone with you though. Please keep posting as we are with you

MaNaAk