Update on laddo

sammyb

Sep 19, 2007
Nottingham
Just to let you know that we have been given 2 weeks. He will stay at home throughout. The sad thing though is that, close to the end, the carers will have to change from the lovely ones we have now to medical ones instead - nurses I think. And we know how much laddo hates medical people. Apparently they can't do a joint package. I hope by then he is beyond knowing and I will be with him when they are here so he is not frightened by their hospital type uniforms and their injections. 2 of our current carers wouldn't normally work this bank holiday but are doing so just to come and look after laddo. How very kind. The carers are as devastated as I am and our family. I am well supported and sure I don't deserve it because my friends have all but set up a rota so, as one leaves after a 2 hour visit, the next one arrives. And if I have to be with laddo whilst they are here they do the washing up or dish out the meals they have brought me. So very very kind. But I can be nothing else but absolutely heartbroken except part of me thinks it is a mercy because of how things could have been over the next few years.

Love from sammyb

BeckyJan

Nov 28, 2005
Derbyshire
Thank you for sharing this with us. I am thinking about you and pleased you are getting much support.
God Bless
Jan

Linda Mc

Jul 3, 2005
Nr Mold
I really feel for you at this time. How wonderful that you have so much support when you really need it. I am thinking of you.

Linda x

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Sammyb,

Am pleased to hear you have such good support...professionally and from friends and family...

My thoughts are with you and laddo...

Lots of love gigi xx

Margarita

Feb 17, 2006
london
What a lovely group of friends you have , Glad to read you have your friends around you now when you need them most . Sending you laddo my Love xx

jackie1

Jun 6, 2007
Cheshire
Oh Sammy my heart goes out to you and your laddo. What wonderful friends you both have.
You're both in my prayers.
Love
Jackie
xxx

May

Oct 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Sammy

Thinking of you, use all the love and support your family and friends are giving you.

Take care

connie

Mar 7, 2004
Frinton-on-Sea
Dear sammy,

with all that you and laddo are facing you certainly deserve all the help you can get. I do hope that you find whatever it takes (strength/courage/faith) to see you through the forthcoming weeks.

Love n'hugs. Con x

Taffy

Apr 15, 2007
Dear Sammy,

I'm pleased you have such wonderful support my sympathy for what you have to endure. Caring Thoughts, Taffy.

Mameeskye

Aug 9, 2007
NZ
Hi SAmmy

(((((((hugs))))))))

I am so glad that you have such good support at this sad sad time. Good friends are hard to find but worth more than money can ever buy.

Love to you, laddo and your friends at this distressing time

Mameeskye

ROSEANN

Oct 1, 2006
staffordshire
Dear Sammy
Just to let you know you are in our thoughts.
So glad you have the surport you need ( what good friends you have).
Please take care of your self over the coming weeks.
Much love
Roseann x

Skye

Aug 29, 2006
SW Scotland
Dear Sammy

I'm so upset to read your post. What a dreadful blow for you.

I'm glad you have such good friends, who are taking such good care of you. You need all the support you can get.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Laddo.

Love,