Update from donkey lyn

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Lyn has asked me to ask you all for your support and hugs as she is just about at breaking point. Dave has had a massive decline and is now needing 24/7 care which means going into a care home. This is an extremely complicated process which is too difficult to explain but suffice to say that at the moment Lyn is having to do some very serious juggling with respite, carers, job, care home, SS and continuing health care issues!!!!:eek:

Lyn is managing to get away for a break on Thursday for a week but we all know just how stressful this stage can be and she is hoping to benefit from your support as she has experienced the power of TP in the past. She is beyond posting herself because of all the demands on her energy and time. I think it is very hard on those that are young and Lyn is young and so is Dave.

POSITIVE VIBES FROM ME

nicoise

Jun 29, 2010
Sending Lyn my thoughts & support over the airwaves - I hope she is getting some help where she is also.

Best wishes,

my wife

Apr 29, 2011
manchester
All my love and thoughts are there, I know how you feel as I am in a similar situation, but you must be doing a fabulous job, try to enjoy your respite.

Hope you don't mind Hugs from an old bloke

Dave,
With a smile and a song (from somewhere)

Jo1958

Mar 31, 2010
Yorkshire
Lyn, hi
Bundles of hugs and loads of positive vibes coming your way from me.

Helen, thank you for letting us know and for being there for Lyn.

With kindest regards, oh and a few more vibes, from Jo

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
Oh how sad for you Lyn. You have struggled for a long time in the most difficult of circumstances and I`m really sorry life has become so complicated for you.

Take care xx

larivy

Apr 19, 2009
essex
Positive vibes coming from me lyn so sorry to hear the down turn in David I have missed you on TP hope it all goes well for you love larivy

sussexsue

Jun 10, 2009
West Sussex
on another forum we use this emoticon for goodvibes, so loads heading Lyn's way

goodvibes.gif goodvibes.gif goodvibes.gif goodvibes.gif goodvibes.gif

Onlyme

Apr 5, 2010
UK
I hope Lyn has a good break - Centre Parks? IIRC. Plenty of good vibes from me too.

cragmaid

Oct 18, 2010
North East England
My love, my support and my hugs are there 24/7. I doubt I can help practically, but if there is anything I can do just pm. Thanks Helen for passing this on.x.x.

elaine n

Jun 1, 2010
west country uk
Lots of positive vibes, hugs, support and love Lyn. I'm so sorry you're having such a difficult time and really hope your break helps you to recharge your batteries xxxxxxxxxxxe

CaPattinson

May 19, 2010
West Yorks
And from me too Lyn. Lots of big hugs, support and love.
I'm so sorry to hear you are so low, hope your holiday
gives you a boost! You are in my thoughts xxx

hugsmileymove long arms.gif
hug special 2 cats.gif

lin1

Jan 14, 2010
East Kent
Dear lyn
Love and bundles of positive vibes from me
So sad to hear how things are for you .

I hope the weeks holiday helps you feel much better

grove

Aug 24, 2010
North Yorkshire
Love , Support & Prayer's Lyn at this hard time for you & Dave . Postive Vibes also Lyn & you enjoy your Break

Love & Hugs Love Grove x

Jancis

Jun 30, 2010
Hampshire
Dear Lyn,
I hope you read Helen's thread soon and you will soon be feeling easier. Have a good break, you deserve it. Love to you and Dave.
Jancis xxxx