unhappy thoughs

marmarlade

Jan 26, 2015
hubby has been gone for 18 months now,when he was here he always called me mum like the children did, when he was in care he was always asking the carers when is my mum coming, if we had to take him to hospital was can my mum come with me and mum where are you,But this last week or to I keep thinking where ever he is ,is he asking wheres my mum and is there some one to reassure him Im still here, This will all sound very odd,im not depressed unhappy its just this saying at the moment I cant get out my head im sure its another hurdle to over come from our loved ones dementia,

kindred

Apr 8, 2018
hubby has been gone for 18 months now,when he was here he always called me mum like the children did, when he was in care he was always asking the carers when is my mum coming, if we had to take him to hospital was can my mum come with me and mum where are you,But this last week or to I keep thinking where ever he is ,is he asking wheres my mum and is there some one to reassure him Im still here, This will all sound very odd,im not depressed unhappy its just this saying at the moment I cant get out my head im sure its another hurdle to over come from our loved ones dementia,
Hello, I refer to myself as mum, have done for sometime. Keith seems to find this reassuring. Yes, another strange hurdle type thing. Well done, sweetheart. Kindred.x

Bunpoots

Volunteer Host
Apr 1, 2016
Nottinghamshire
Hi @marmarlade. I think it's perfectly normal to think of out missing loved ones and wonder if they are ok - wherever they are. It hurts to never ever be able to see them again and never really know how they are, or even if they are. I hope that mine are safe and well and happy wherever they are. I can't imagine that they no longer exist - or that I will never see them again - or that they don't think of me...