Uncle Tom has gone......

Discussion in 'ARCHIVE FORUM: Support discussions' started by danielle, Jul 24, 2005.

1. danielle

danielle Registered User

Apr 9, 2005
    Hi

Just wanted to let you know that Uncle Tom passed away on the 21 june.

I want to thank everyone who offered help - support and advice over the past few months.

I would like to say a extra "MASSIVE" thanks to Sheila who has not only listened to me go on and on... but also been a friend and a voice of reason.

Can't thank you enough She .....xxxx

I miss Uncle Tom more than i could ever imagine, but with your help advice and support it helps no end...

Thanks all

Take care

Danni xxx

2. connie

connie Registered User

Mar 7, 2004
    Frinton-on-Sea
    Dear Danni, how sad for you. I know you would not wish him back, but it is going to be hard to 'let go'. Thinking of you, take care of yourself, Connie

3. Sheila

Sheila Registered User

Oct 23, 2003
    West Sussex
    #3 Sheila, Jul 24, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2005
    Dear Danni,

So very sad to read your post about Uncle Tom. You will miss him tremendously.

Thinking of you.

Jude and Sheila

4. Sandy

Sandy Registered User

Mar 23, 2005
    Dear Danni,

So sorry to read your post. I remember your earlier posts - you really were a true advocate for your Uncle Tom and you should be proud of that.

I know it must still be quite hard for you, but thank-you for coming back and sharing your feelings with us on Talking Point.

One of the strengths of this online community is that we have such a variety of people at different points along the Alzheimer's path and everyone has something to contribute.

Take care,

Sandy

5. Katy44

Katy44 Registered User

Sep 14, 2004
    So sorry to hear that Danni. Thinking of you xx

6. Norman

Norman Registered User

Oct 9, 2003
    Birmingham Hades
    Dear Danni
    thinking of you