Tutorials & Links

Derek

Jul 17, 2008
Pewsey, Wilts
How do I find the Tutorials? I am using Firefox & if I click onto any of the links referred to in this section, I get a message "Site not found"

gigi

Nov 16, 2007
East Midlands
Hello Derek...

Have a look under FAQ in the green band at the top.

You may find what you want there..

Come back to us if you don't..I'm still finding my way round too...:D

love xx

Sandy

Mar 23, 2005
Hi Derek,

Some of the web addresses, URL's, have changed with the site re-organisation. This means that certain sections, like the Tutorials as were on the old site, don't exist in the same locations.

As gigi says, the best place to look now is in the FAQ section. Many of the old tutorials have been rolled into this section.

For example, I remember that Bruce wrote a very handy tutorial on how to re-size a picture. When I put re-size into the FAQ search I got:

http://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/faq.php?s=&do=search&q=resize&match=all&titlesonly=0

Take care,

Sandy

Derek

Jul 17, 2008
Pewsey, Wilts
Many thanks. I'm glad it's the URL's that have changed; I was beginning to think my computer had gone mad. The link in Santy's message worked fine, so I guess that is the answer. I thought there might be a "Tutorials" button somewhere to click, but perhaps FAQ is the answer.

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Hi Derek

yes 'tutorials' are dead.

Vive les URLs!

The area of help in using TP is being re-examined and updated. Help will be found in the URLs in future, when that process is complete.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharonmatthews1976