Trivial advice needed

C

Chesca

Woods? the only tree I've knowledge of is the one I'm out of, and the shambolic dissembling of the Christmas one. Bought myself of bowl of cherries, bottle of brandy and a bar of the organic choc Connie was talking about. Got all angles covered. Need to polish the boots then off on a bunny hunt!
Chesca xxx

Katy44

Sep 14, 2004
Glad to see the chocolate and marshmallow conversation has stopped - I have a wedding dress to get into you know!

We went and looked round the reception place this weekend, and I marked out a place for my Grandma, a bit away from all the noise and hustle, there are some comfy chairs in the entrance room. They are also handily close to the toilets!
The reception is at a hotel, but in a function suite for weddings, if Grandma really wants to get away from it all she and my Grandad could go and sit in the lounge of the hotel and have a cup of tea, this would also involve a little walk outside, which she always seems to like.
I'll have the taxi numbers ready for when she's desperate to go home (one of my cousins, her granddaughter is an usher so I might ask her to be in charge of this).

All in all I'm feeling like things are bit more under control. I really hope she knows what is going on and enjoys herself a little bit.

Thanks for all your advice everyone, but if my dress splits at the seams I will blame you lot because of the chocolate talk!

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
Well done!

Make sure there is a video recorder at hand if your dress does split ad the TV outtake shows pay £500 for such moments.

You might even engineer it........money always comes in handy.

C

Chesca

Kate! Sorry about that. Did warn you about the Cherry Brandy and Sheila's prediliction. We're all on the Slimfast now or better had be, can't have you busting at the seams. Excluding Sheila who's birthday it is today, Monday, so she'll be a lost cause for the moment! I'm looking a little svelter since charging around trying to catch wabbits.

I was going to suggest that you delegate the responsibility to the best man, but he will probably be too busy chasing around the gorgeous chief bridesmaid. One of your ushers sounds a much more sensible choice. And as she is a grandaughter that will make for a familiar face. too. You're getting there. Delegate, delegate, delegate! The only thing you have to worry about is getting your lines right!

And keep your hand out of the cookie jar, there's a stick of celery right next to it.

Love
Chesca
xxx

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Dear Katy, so glad things are coming together now. Very good idea about taking your Nan for a quiet cuppa if need be. Sorry about the choccies, do hope your dress holds! Mind you Brucie does have a point. You could always join Chesca on a few midnigt wabbit hunts to shed a few inches, .... bet you are svelt like and beautiful really. All the best, love She. XX

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
I touat I taw a ..... oh no, thats a cat, wabbit, what wabbit? No wabbits here m'lud, just pink elephants!. Night night, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite! Love She. XX

C

Chesca

Whatever you taut you tauw, you signed on for a pink Buck and it don't sing like no Canary.........otherwise I'd be well under the sod! You don't eat my lunch, birthdays or not!

Incidentally, d'you happen to know who sod is?, Had a fine pair of rugby forward thighs or was that Thai's restaurant. I'm confused. It is late.....and I'm too old for all of this

Gracious felicitations
Sylvester

C

Chesca

Bless you. You never fail. Looking forward to your fiftieth!!! with plentny of warning. (Just slap the boys when they even try to joke!).

God bless, will let you know outcome: like you'll need it, you sitting on my shoulder like a muse. It'll do me..............bunny boiler!

Night night you old trout!
Chesca
xxx

Sheila

Oct 23, 2003
West Sussex
Huh I wish!! afraid that ones gone a while back now, still, they say many things come with age, ....... course I could without the arthritis, the greying hair, the sagging boobs and, and, oh well at least I have you and everyone else who are such good friends here on TP, didn't have that when I was 20 did I? Do let us know how today won't you. Love She. XX