Triple Recliner Sofa?

Pheni

May 28, 2019
London
I'm looking for a triple recliner sofa. So far, I've seen double recliner sofas, such as those from H&M, as well as triple incline sofas from MotionCraft, but not a triple recliner. Does anyone know of one?
Thanks in advance...

Hacola

Jun 7, 2019
Atlanta
You won't probably find it. Its the mechanics of it as each standard recliner mechanism requires a structural area to bolt to on each side of it, to allow the mechanism to operate. So you have to have a rigid frame on both the left and right side of each reclining seat area and that means a stationary section in the frame must separate each motion section.

Theater seating is where you will have to go, as they are essentially sand-alone units that don't require the bolt-to structure. You can take something like H&M's Monterey series https://www.smarthomedesk.com/best-leather-recliner-chairs/ and line up three pieces, then cap each end with an arm section, and in theory line up as many as needed in a row

Last edited:

pjw114

Dec 17, 2019
My mother keeps sliding down in her recliner is there any thing I can buy to stop her sliding?

Louise7

Volunteer Host
Mar 25, 2016
Welcome to the forum. I suggest that you seek advice from an Occupational Therapist. They will assess the problem and consider whether things like support cushions or a change of chair would help, and provide any necessary equipment. Your Mother's GP will be able to make a referral, or in some areas of the country people can self-refer.

Betenoir71

Jun 20, 2019
My mother keeps sliding down in her recliner is there any thing I can buy to stop her sliding?
My mum does that too. I sometimes adjust it so she is tilted upwards slightly, which can stop her slipping down, this might sound counterintuitive, but if her feet are flat on the floor this can stabilise her. I find it’s usually because she does not feel enough support from the back rest, maybe a firm cushion will help (although my mother refuses this!)

Recent Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackiejan