Tracking messages posted and threads

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
Is there a way I can keep track of messages I have posted? Also threads I have commented on? So that I can find them when I log in instead of looking through all the threads until I find them - and sometimes I have forgotten the named thread... :confused:

Helen33

Jul 20, 2008
Hi Loopiloo,

Click on your profile name up the screen on the right. Then click on statistics and you will see all threads you have started and all posts you have posted.

Love

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
... or even look left. Left screen-left, that is.

Unless my profile is 'differently placed' from others, but mine is normally towards the left.

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
Helen is referring to this which is your profile (or obviously in the case, mine)

Picture 2.png

or you can also do this (click on your user name in a thread)

Picture 3.png

jenniferpa

Jun 27, 2006
And you are correct Izzy - everyone's profile name is up there on the right. I don't think that can be changed in fact. I think that's the most straightforward way to access it.

P.S. Something I forgot. You can also subscribe to threads. You do this by going to "Your Account" in that top green bar, choosing Edit Options from the left side and scrolling down to Messaging and Notification. There you can set your Default Thread Subscription Mode.

As per this picture

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:

JPG1

Account Closed
Jul 16, 2008
Spot on, Izzy! Profile name is to the right, with profile being to the left of screen. :)

Loopiloo

May 10, 2010
Scotland
P.S. Something I forgot. You can also subscribe to threads. You do this by going to "Your Account" in that top green bar, choosing Edit Options from the left side and scrolling down to Messaging and Notification. There you can set your Default Thread Subscription Mode.

As per this picture

Thanks Jennfier, I had also wondered about that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jprollet