Tracking Devices

Racha1

May 17, 2021
Hi All, I am looking into a Tracking Device that I can sew into my Mums coat/favourite jumper.... has anyone used any, would anyone have recommendations please? thank you...

Gilly1952

Jun 19, 2017
Kent
I bought my husband a tracking device but it's one that goes on his key fob. I have to say that it is one of the best things I have ever bought. It wasn't cheap but it's given me peace of mind and he can still safely go for a walk independently. I did consider one to put in his clothes or his coat, or even in his shoes, but I felt that it wasn't going to be suitable because he doesn't always wear the same clothes - and there was a risk of it ending up in the washing machine and being ruined. His keys and tracker are on a sunflower lanyard and they hang on a hook at eye level right by the front door so that he sees them as he approaches the door and remembers to take them when he goes out of the house. I hope you can find one that suits your needs.

kinkspeechroger

May 17, 2021
There are things available, for example, they are advertised as for dogs, but you can use them for bags, suitcases, keys and, of course, people.

Racha1

May 17, 2021
I bought my husband a tracking device but it's one that goes on his key fob. I have to say that it is one of the best things I have ever bought. It wasn't cheap but it's given me peace of mind and he can still safely go for a walk independently. I did consider one to put in his clothes or his coat, or even in his shoes, but I felt that it wasn't going to be suitable because he doesn't always wear the same clothes - and there was a risk of it ending up in the washing machine and being ruined. His keys and tracker are on a sunflower lanyard and they hang on a hook at eye level right by the front door so that he sees them as he approaches the door and remembers to take them when he goes out of the house. I hope you can find one that suits your needs.
Thank you Gilly