• All threads and posts regarding Coronavirus COVID-19 can now be found in our new area specifically for Coronavirus COVID-19 discussion.

You can directly access this area >here<.

TP slow today, or "Is it me?"

Lila13

Feb 24, 2006
Very slow this morning, and full of error messages, wonder if this one will get through.

Lila

Lynne said:
since 10 a.m. today, v-e-r-y s--l--o--w (Other interactive sites not so)

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
yes, slow today, giving database error messages, and also sending e-mail notifications from a day or so ago about messages posted. All out of date/time order.

methinks an MOT is in order.... ;)

Brucie

Jan 31, 2004
near London
it is a bit bizarre and Morecambe and Wise like.

... all the right notification e-mails....not necessarily in the right order...or at the right time...

Thanks for checking it out for us.

I was going to resist the suggestion that TP may be getting agitated, but I couldn't.

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Brucie said:
it is a bit bizarre and Morecambe & Wise like.

"... all the right notification e-mails....not necessarily in the right order...or at the right time..."
:eek: There you go again Bruce, giving away our age again (those of us to whom that snatch of script means anything I mean) :)

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
Brucie said:
it is a bit bizarre and Morecambe & Wise like.

"... all the right notification e-mails....not necessarily in the right order...or at the right time..."
:eek: There you go again Bruce, giving away our age (those of us to whom that snatch of script means anything I mean) :)

Lynne

Jun 3, 2005
Suffolk,England
:rolleyes: Well, I know it looks like that (or else there's an echo :p ) but there was a l-o--n---g delay in the screen changing when I wrote it [long enough for me to go & make a cup of tea] and then it appeared twice. If you look closely, they are not quite identical - challenge of the day.

Still slow now (I don't have Broadband).