TP Blessing

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
I'm sure dogs and cats would be welcome Storm. I could throw in a few goldfish from my new Waterworld residence, not to mention some pike, salmon and trout.

Shiver me timbers me hearties, a good day to you all.

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Divers,

With Ollie to the front, we shall be there in no time at all. Either that or at Land's End....

Remove snorkel when speaking to your mother. She may find herself back in a WWII scenario and heading for the fallout shelter.

Have you organised the insurance bloke yet? If not, do so today. It will get the problem solved or at least paid for.

Keep your head above water......

Jude xxx

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Yes Jude, have contacted insurance co.

I made a crack about "the little people" a few weeks ago and as sure as it was out of my mouth I knew I'd be in bother. It doesn't do at all at all as Storm will verify. Amn't I a big eejit.

Jude

Dec 11, 2003
Tully, Qld, Australia
Dear Magic,

By the way - yonks ago when I was a child, I had a wonderful book called 'The Useful Dragon'. It was a series of short stories and my favourite was one about a bootmaker who fell asleep in a field and squashed all the mushrooms. The mushrooms were the elves chimneys and they wreaked havoc on his business as a result of his ignorance. Anyway, it all turned out okay in the end, with him apologising and the elves turning up at night to make the best boots in the world. I must find a copy of it if possible.

Jude

Mjaqmac

Mar 13, 2004
Strange Jude, my fav story as a child was "The Elves and the Shoemaker" loved that wee book, it's very similar to the one you're speaking of.

And I apologise wholeheartedly to all the little people, cap in hand and hand on heart.