Tough Mudder half 14th May - fundraising for Alzheimer's Society - will be doubled!

KHID

May 6, 2016
Hello all,

I was taking a wander through the website for advice when I noticed this area of the blog and thought maybe I could kindly ask you to sponsor myself and a team of 7 others to take part in the East Midlands Tough Mudder Half with only a week away now on the 14th May.

We have all been training very hard to take part and can't wait to look like a pig in mud :) lol

The run consists of a 8km course with 15+ very difficult wet, muddy and very challenging obstacles.

Alzheimer's Society is our chosen charity this year at the central head office at Barratt developments therefore all funds this year is to be donated to this worthwhile cause.

Personally in the last few months my fiance's Mamma has been diagnosed with dementia and has unfortunately been taken into a care home :( I know personally from this experience how painful it is to see them deteriorate in such a way and the hurt it causes to all in the family particularly as she has begun to forget her loved ones. It is so hard to see and to not be able to help so I am so glad and proud to be taking part in this run wearing the alzheimers tshirts provided to help fund the research necessary.

I thank you in advance for any kind donations recieved.

our page is: justgiving.com/barratttoughmudder

Thank you again!