Tough day!

lensgirl

Jan 14, 2020
We have POA in progress, we completed it online and the forms were sent off a week ago. I really hope they dont come back with a fault that needs redoing. Some days she is bright as a button, but other times she has no clarity at all. Money is usually the thing that she is spot on about, because she is so focused on it all the time. So the forgetting about paying us the money was very concerning, although at the moment there is no way of us being able to be in control as she wouldnt let us. Another independence thing for her.

We all need for her results of the scan to come through so we know what is happening and how we face it. Nan needs that clarity from the doctor that she is no longer able to drive (the amount of times I get asked who she needs to speak to to get her license back, I could respond in my sleep!) I have no idea what sort of help she is going to need and what sort of timescales, so I have no clue as to what sort of accommodation we will need to start looking for when we hopefully move in a few weeks and she starts to get ready for her move

Oh the unknowns!!

DesperateofDevon

Jul 7, 2019
We have POA in progress, we completed it online and the forms were sent off a week ago. I really hope they dont come back with a fault that needs redoing. Some days she is bright as a button, but other times she has no clarity at all. Money is usually the thing that she is spot on about, because she is so focused on it all the time. So the forgetting about paying us the money was very concerning, although at the moment there is no way of us being able to be in control as she wouldnt let us. Another independence thing for her.

We all need for her results of the scan to come through so we know what is happening and how we face it. Nan needs that clarity from the doctor that she is no longer able to drive (the amount of times I get asked who she needs to speak to to get her license back, I could respond in my sleep!) I have no idea what sort of help she is going to need and what sort of timescales, so I have no clue as to what sort of accommodation we will need to start looking for when we hopefully move in a few weeks and she starts to get ready for her move

Oh the unknowns!!
baby steps lovely & deep breaths
you are amazing & doing wonders, please remember that on the not so good days!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Celiagibson