Torturing Myself

elwoodlpool

Mar 27, 2006
Derbyshire
www.myspace.com
Hi all,
Ive had a really low day today worring and things about the usual money,my mum and genral things. But now at this ,moment when i feel so alonr i would pay the ends of the earth to call my mum i know my health is getting worse too i cant really eat anymore and as crazy as it sounds i wish i was on my own now i have a show tomorrow and im dreading it and after this weekend im working all the time.
I really am loosing my sanity. If Mum knew this she would be ashamed of me im sure.

Mark

Amy

Jan 4, 2006
Mark, no way would your mum be ashamed - she would want to help you through this, support you, love you.
There are days when we all want to turn our backs on our responsibilities, they feel too much for us to handle - then we have to just make it to the end of the day, and trust that tomorrow may feel a little better - sometimes it is, sometimes it isnt, but there does come a day when it is better.
Keep going Mark - putting one foot in front of the other.
Love Helen

dave b

Nov 21, 2006
staffs
mark,head up
we all go through the probs,we all need some release from pressure
you say you have a show/gig go for it forget it for a couple of hours!
relax!!
i know it's easy to say,i have football,at times it's more stressfull
than being at home! you know what i mean?
keep going
dave.

Nell

Aug 9, 2005
Australia
Dear Mark,
It is your depression that makes you feel the way you do, I'm sure. So please don't blame yourself - blame the illness. After all, you don't blame your Mum for being ill - you just blame her illness. Same applies to you, in a different circumstance.

When you feel you want to be alone, please be extra loving to your family as they may feel rejected - and I know you really love them.

Are you taking your meds.?? Do they need to be reviewed??

Depression is a %#$@%! of a thing!! I know - I've had it forever, it seems. Just when you think the wretched disease is under control, it pops its nasty head up again! :mad:

Thinking of you and sending you best wishes. Hope the gig went well!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ian.Hogan