Hope it appears this time!

Attachments

• 20131211_085704.jpg
    20131211_085704.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 355

Rathbone

May 17, 2014
West Sussex
Aw delightful subject! And talented artist. Genuflect, genuflect! X:)

This comment was about the pussytat.

The Norton, now that comment's a W. O W.

dilne

Mar 1, 2014
Newcastle
Wolfsgirl you are very talented. They are terrific.
Norton's that brings a memory back.
A boyfriend turned up on his Norton for a date. We were going out to a nice country pub with some friends. I didn't realise at that time most English bikes tended to leak oil.
I walked into the pub wearing what should have been a crisp pair of white jeans. They actually looked like I had had an argument with a Dalmatian.
I ended up marrying his friend, his bike didn't leak!

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Talking Point mobile app

Dave K

Account Closed
Apr 14, 2014
Barnsley (UK)
This is the hardest thing I have ever painted working from a photo, parts of a machine I could not even name or understand....

WOW! Absolute masterpieces, you are one heck of a talented artist

I especially love the cat painting, took me a few moments wondering what the pussy was looking at/for then it hit me, the butterfly, never saw that on my first scan

As to the Norton Bike, I don't think you have missed any details whatsoever

I am going to post this now as I want to go back to your paintings

These are indeed two masterpieces

Wolfsgirl

Oct 18, 2012
Nr Heathrow, Mum has AD & VD
How funny!!! Thank you! :D

Wolfsgirl you are very talented. They are terrific.
Norton's that brings a memory back.
A boyfriend turned up on his Norton for a date. We were going out to a nice country pub with some friends. I didn't realise at that time most English bikes tended to leak oil.
I walked into the pub wearing what should have been a crisp pair of white jeans. They actually looked like I had had an argument with a Dalmatian.
I ended up marrying his friend, his bike didn't leak!

Wolfsgirl

Oct 18, 2012
Thank you, so you like cats too! We have four! A dog painting is on a sometime future agenda for my daughter...a redhead cockopoo

WOW! Absolute masterpieces, you are one heck of a talented artist

I especially love the cat painting, took me a few moments wondering what the pussy was looking at/for then it hit me, the butterfly, never saw that on my first scan

As to the Norton Bike, I don't think you have missed any details whatsoever

I am going to post this now as I want to go back to your paintings

These are indeed two masterpieces

flowerpot

Jul 27, 2010
Rural North Northumberland
Morning Dave and everyone :) Wolfsgirl those paintings are wonderful :)
The sports day didn't happen yesterday as we had rain all afternoon :( I still went to my sister's and visited my Mam too before I came home where we'd had very little rain until later last night.
MiL better yesterday when I rang as on Thursday when we visited she was very confused :what:
No plans yet for today as the weather so far not too good :(
Hoping that your feeling ok this morning Dave x

Sent from my XT1032 using Talking Point mobile app

Dave K

Account Closed
Apr 14, 2014
Barnsley (UK)
Morning Dave and everyone :) Wolfsgirl those paintings are wonderful :)
The sports day didn't happen yesterday as we had rain all afternoon :( I still went to my sister's and visited my Mam too before I came home where we'd had very little rain until later last night.
MiL better yesterday when I rang as on Thursday when we visited she was very confused :what:
No plans yet for today as the weather so far not too good :(
Hoping that your feeling ok this morning Dave x

Sent from my XT1032 using Talking Point mobile app

Sorry about your sports day being rained off, we too have had light rain most of yesterday afternoon and this morning up until around 8am

Just arrived back from a very long walk with... Guess who?... Yes Zeus and guess who?...My wife came as well

It was a pretty long walk through fields, paths, woods and a couple fishing lakes, we had a lovely time, Zeus is covered in mud and grass from head to toe but he enjoyed it until a couple of swans with three signets deliberately swam across the lake to give us a loud hissing warning, dog scarpered immediately.

Anyway, have to go and bath Zeus now

Have fun everyone

dilne

Mar 1, 2014
Newcastle
WG I've just taken this for you.
She is an absolute poppet. She follows me around the house and usually curls up on me or right next to me. We gave her a forever home about 2 years ago, with her 'sister'.

Attachments

• 1404552539805.jpg
    1404552539805.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 376

Dave K

Account Closed
Apr 14, 2014
Barnsley (UK)
Yep, today is going to be "Wife Day"

We are going shopping together this morning (weekly shop) not done that in weeks, so I am going to hold my breath on this outing and hope for the best

I did suggest rather than walking off or standing behind me that she could be the "get it off the shelf monitor" whilst I decide what it is we need and push the trolley around the store

She seems pleased, so I will see how it goes today with the view of, if it works out for the both of us doing this weekly, fingers crossed

dilne

Mar 1, 2014
Newcastle
Dave hope the shopping trip goes well. So pleased you, Mrs Dave and Zeus enjoyed your walkies.

Lindy50

Dec 11, 2013
Cotswolds
Morning all :)

Sorry I haven't been around for a while....mega busy with one thing and another :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say I'm so glad you, your wife and Zeus enjoyed your walk Dave :cool: Your account gave me a really positive start to the day :)

And Wolfsgirl, fab paintings! Wow!! Where do you get your inspiration, I wonder?

Have a good day all :)

Lindy xx

Wolfsgirl

Oct 18, 2012
How cute she is! Great to get a close up of the nose especially - I always struggle with them. Thanks for posting! I love animals so much, so innocent and I have yet to come across a grumpy one!

WG I've just taken this for you.
She is an absolute poppet. She follows me around the house and usually curls up on me or right next to me. We gave her a forever home about 2 years ago, with her 'sister'.

Wolfsgirl

Oct 18, 2012
so pleased to hear this and about your lovely morning walk together! :)

Yep, today is going to be "Wife Day"

We are going shopping together this morning (weekly shop) not done that in weeks, so I am going to hold my breath on this outing and hope for the best

I did suggest rather than walking off or standing behind me that she could be the "get it off the shelf monitor" whilst I decide what it is we need and push the trolley around the store

She seems pleased, so I will see how it goes today with the view of, if it works out for the both of us doing this weekly, fingers crossed

SoyHJ

Mar 16, 2013
So glad to hear you had a walk all together and now the shopping. Hope the rest of your day works out well.

SoyHJ

Mar 16, 2013
Hi Wolfsgirl. I am full of admiration for your talent. This is speaking as someone who can't even draw something like a ball without it coming out looking like simply a circle drawn on a piece of paper. Getting depth and perspective? Forget it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dorarosa