Tomorrow will be the happiest and saddest day.

Grannie G

Volunteer Moderator
Apr 3, 2006
Kent
You deserve a good cry Kayze for holding it all together when you needed to. I`m pleased it went so well for you but so sorry it had to be.

DeborahBlythe

Dec 1, 2006
I'm so glad the BBQ went well, Kayze. It must have been a strain to hold it all together. I hooe you had a good night's sleep last night.

mabbs

Dec 1, 2014
Lancashire
so sorry to hear you news, glad your special day went well, and that you will now have some special memories, make the most of the time you have left with your hubby, and be sure that you have given him a wonderful day with his family and friends, you are, have been and no doubt will continue to be strong for him. sending hugs

Sue J

Dec 9, 2009
Belated Congratulations Kayze for your 20th Anniversary. Sounds like you had a lovely day to celebrate, you did well to organise it all.

Everyone here knows with dementia you go one day at a time, which is all we're meant to really, for no one knows what tomorrow brings.
Thinking of you and your family
Love
Sue:)xx

kayze

Jan 20, 2014
Thanks all for your kind words.

Hi Sue J, hope you are keeping well. Yes you are right one day at a time, thanks for the congrats.

Kayze

LadyA

Oct 19, 2009
Ireland
Sorry to read your post Kayze, but glad your celebration went well. And while it will be a hard time, it can also be a precious time for you to make special memories, and a time to say all the things that you might wish you had had time to say, had you not had any warning, if you know what I mean. Don't forget to take care of yourself. xx

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynt68